Are my corals over extended ?

BrickReef95

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2022
Messages
117
Reaction score
55
Location
Howey in the Hills
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I read somewhere that corals can be over extended and I wasn’t sure if this was true or not. As I looked at my corals I noticed that they were Very open and their feeding tentacles were out for a long time. Would you all say they look healthy?
 
Hi I read somewhere that corals can be over extended and I wasn’t sure if this was true or not. As I looked at my corals I noticed that they were Very open and their feeding tentacles were out for a long time. Would you all say they look healthy?

dont see a picture- sorry
 
Upvote 0
I was just worried because the frog spawn looks see through.
 

Attachments

  • 29FC392D-507C-403F-8F69-D00EA8ED4324.jpeg
    29FC392D-507C-403F-8F69-D00EA8ED4324.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 1D72C262-8887-4F10-A27D-F087E2AA6E25.jpeg
    1D72C262-8887-4F10-A27D-F087E2AA6E25.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new