Are my parameters ok?

Hannahmunt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2022
Messages
287
Reaction score
67
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last week my alkaline was low at 6.4

22nd:

ka-7.9
Mg-1410
Ca-445

today:

ka-9.2
Mg-1390
Ca-465

I’ve not been adding anything I’ve just been doing weekly water changes and topping up with ro water when needed.
 
Last week my alkaline was low at 6.4

22nd:

ka-7.9
Mg-1410
Ca-445

today:

ka-9.2
Mg-1390
Ca-465

I’ve not been adding anything I’ve just been doing weekly water changes and topping up with ro water when needed.
Yes and keep it stable without adjusting any unless absolutely necessary
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new