Are nudibranch's a viable option?

ReisolnitsuJ

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2018
Messages
81
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a Nudibranch that will only eat nori and algae if I feed it? I've always thought they looked really cool but I don't want one that may go after my corals. Any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated.
 
Lettuce sea slug is the closest thing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new