Are Reefbreeder Photons and Evergrows really the same?

Not to hijack this thread, does anyone have the BRS link for the photon settings?

Sorry and thanks!
 
I found the BRS link...worth the few minutes to watch. It confirmed I'm in the ballpark with intensity settings and the PAR I was looking for.

I've got a standard 75 with a Reefbreeder Photon V2+ 48". It does a nice job.
 
I found the BRS link...worth the few minutes to watch. It confirmed I'm in the ballpark with intensity settings and the PAR I was looking for.

I've got a standard 75 with a Reefbreeder Photon V2+ 48". It does a nice job.
You should post the link here in case other find this thread looking for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new