Are there any Peninsula type Stands for nano tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter TOM-779
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TOM-779

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2025
Messages
367
Reaction score
395
Location
UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

I have been searching everywhere for a Peninsula style stand/cabinet
for evo 13.5.

Any suggestions will be very much appreciated

thanks
 
I cannot think of one, though it would be fairly easy to build one yourself for that tank, if you have access to some basic tools and skills 🙂

Good luck!
 
I cannot think of one, though it would be fairly easy to build one yourself for that tank, if you have access to some basic tools and skills 🙂

Good luck!
Thanks. I am limited on where I can put this tank in the room selected.
I did want it right next to my chair to help me see it (going blind)
but now thinking may place in corner of room on small corner stand
 
Although mine is built for a Waterbox 25 peninsula, I made my own out of extruded aluminum.
IMG_9067.jpeg
 
but now thinking may place in corner of room on small corner stand
here’s how I stuck mine in a corner, on a shelf!

It’s my QT/observation tank, so it’s a bit of an afterthought… The shelf could absolutely be improved upon!

image.jpg
 
here’s how I stuck mine in a corner, on a shelf!

It’s my QT/observation tank, so it’s a bit of an afterthought… The shelf could absolutely be improved upon!

image.jpg
Never even thought about raising it on a shelf - all excellent ideas thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new