Are there really superhumans?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
9
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YouTube - SLS - S1E2-2/5

watch this video at exactly 2 minutes and 50 seconds....

Some of the things these guys are doing is unreal....is it just television or are these people legit?
 
AMAZING. I've caught a few episodes of this show and some the people he goes to see are pretty crazy.. or should I say superhuman. One guy was able to pass electricity through his body to run a blender.. definitely superhurman.
 
AMAZING. I've caught a few episodes of this show and some the people he goes to see are pretty crazy.. or should I say superhuman. One guy was able to pass electricity through his body to run a blender.. definitely superhurman.

That was INSANE! 220volts which is double what we have in the US...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new