Are these all Nassarius snails?

  • Thread starter Thread starter patrck17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

patrck17

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2025
Messages
110
Reaction score
61
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I have a couple similar looking snails but some seem to be larger and darker than the others. The bigger ones roam about more actively and smaller lighter ones seem to only come out when food is added.

I assumed these were younger vs adult. But now I’m not sure.

IMG_8488.jpeg
 
Dove snails ?possible whelks ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new