Are these astrea eggs?

Salamander-Hime

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
125
Reaction score
91
Location
Nova Scotia
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I just noticed these on my torch while cleaning the rocks and was wondering if these are astrea snail eggs as my astrea was on the torch at the time. Just want to be safe rather than sorry so I’m posting :) thanks everyone!

1C87D500-2CA0-425A-A66C-E69637CD8C2D.jpeg
 
edited mine for that, lol, but yea they are safe
 
Neutral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new