Are these Bristle worms good or bad?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TaylorLee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TaylorLee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2012
Messages
256
Reaction score
38
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fascinating little critters. I do understand there are a lot of species of bristle worms out there, some good and some bad. Does anyone know if this one is good? I’ve seen quite a few of them come out when the lights are out but this was the first I could get a good photo of one.
Happy reefing!

IMG_5187.jpeg IMG_5186.jpeg IMG_5185.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new