Are these eggs?

jaxteller007

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
743
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was doing some cleaning today and noticed what I thought at first was bubbles. When I brushed up against it slightly they didn't move though. Would be the weirdest bubbles I've seen lol.
This is on the return tube right where our bonded clown pairs hang out basically 24/7.

20200515_185451.jpg
 

I kinda figured but had someone think they could be eggs. Was just weird to me that when I brushed the return, they didn't move. And how securely they were attached to the pipe too. I would say the female clown got real ticked when I got close to them but she's always mean lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new