Are these polyps or ... worms?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LBA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LBA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Messages
251
Reaction score
59
Location
Sarasota, Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Noticed these on the underside of my Montipora Cap.

They move a little in the flow.

They look like polyps to me.

Possible flatworms? Any ideas please?

20240317_093752.jpg
 
Last edited:
Do they blow off with a turkey baster? They are not consistent with the shape of flatworms, hard to tell from the pics with the smaller ones
 
Polyps, I think; I can sort of make out tentacles.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new