Are these really cool shots?

100gallonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
1,435
Reaction score
2,619
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love to post pics but realize I’m completely biased.
IMG_4874.jpeg
IMG_4872.jpeg
IMG_4871.jpeg
IMG_4869.jpeg
IMG_4868.jpeg
IMG_4867.jpeg
IMG_4864.jpeg
IMG_4863.jpeg
IMG_4860.jpeg
IMG_4857.jpeg
IMG_4853.jpeg
IMG_4852.jpeg
IMG_4851.jpeg
IMG_4849.jpeg
IMG_4846.jpeg
 
I think it would be hard to get a bad picture of that tank, excellent work!! That said, I would like to see the 1st pic taken from slightly higher/ looking slightly down- where you can see the sticks on the far side of tank, but still see the rippling surface. (Please and thank you!)
 
Yes very cool shots and corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new