Are these snails SAFE?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MJC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MJC

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
564
Reaction score
1,521
Location
LongIsland NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone verify that these nails are indeed safe?
They don't seem to be bothering anything but I have a lot of them in my tank and just want to make sure.

 
Were they found near a particular coral?
 
If you don't have sand they most likely get into crevices between rocks. They do better with sand
 
I have turbos they tend to go other way when they touch my pods sundial snals diff story what you showed pics of I wouldn't be to worried about
 
If you don't have sand they most likely get into crevices between rocks. They do better with sand
Lol thanks Joe but I'm not the least concerned about their wellbeing ;)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new