Are they going to fight?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acanholic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acanholic

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
594
Reaction score
22
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question: I have two big colnies. One of Original Mummy Eye and the other of Miami Hurricane. They are together on a big flat rock. Now the edges are about 1 inch appart. The question is. If they touch to each other are they going to fight? Answers (better with pics) will be highly appreciated
 
Some will be fine and run into each other some will likely fight. Sorry wish I could say in your situation it ultimately depends on the two species.

I had an alien eye and a cornbred starburst grow together without an issue.
 
Last edited:
I had a buddy that split his Mini Colony of 3G Mummy Eye and one killed the other.. So I would have to think that one will sting the other.
 
Yea with my chalice frags I have them pretty close together but the first time I see a long tenticle on one they get spread apart a little further. No problems yet...
 
You will know soon enough if they fight. One will start sliming. I would imagine they won't as the more aggressive of the two would likely have reached out to sting already.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new