Are water changes the ultimate path to success?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Curtis Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think part of my success was due to a strict water change regimen the first six months after that I continued but sometimes I would go two weeks. Very small tank tho 13.5 gallon evo and it was my first. I kept my nitrates at bay and no major problems went smooth. Mainly lps stock and just two clowns. Let’s hope I can apply what I did with this tank with the new 50 gallon lagoon.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you say that you've been more successful because of water changes?

Tricked me at the end with that little cliffhanger. Almost tempted to wait till more these are uploaded to be able to flow From vid to the other, looking forward to the polishing video what’s the eta on that one. Keep the videos up they are awesome for new and advanced alike. I know most of the stuff already but it is actually really cool to go back and watch it again to learn about new products or different techniques.

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tricked me at the end with that little cliffhanger. Almost tempted to wait till more these are uploaded to be able to flow From vid to the other, looking forward to the polishing video what’s the eta on that one. Keep the videos up they are awesome for new and advanced alike. I know most of the stuff already but it is actually really cool to go back and watch it again to learn about new products or different techniques.

The last push of these comes out today! Stay tuned!

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last push of these comes out today! Stay tuned!
Sweet! honestly you guys doing these videos is so cool. You guys are so good for the community. I have had a lot of hobbies over the years and now just down to rc and reefing and never when I was deep into these other hobbies did I ever find people who cared enough to spend this much time doing great things. I wish you where around when I started I had to learn the hard way. I am glad that Ryan (or whomever) allows the time and funds be allocated to these experiments and videos I have learned and relearned so much from y’all. Can’t wait for the next videos. Thanks again!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.1%
Back