Are We Oddballs Too!

PJS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting.... o_O
I've had people say to me "really...you're into fish??", while looking at me like I just spoke a foreign language and I'm weird , then I show them the pictures and they respond with "wow...that's beautiful" or better yet they've been to our home and are the first to just sit and stare. I find that ironically humorous.
This hobby and others I have have sometimes caused people who somewhat know me to pause with disbelief and say things like "I never would have guessed you're in to that" like Sasquatch just told them that he's a ballerina. :eek:

Joshky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like Sasquatch just told them that he's a ballerina. :eek:

Somewhere Sasquatch IS a ballerina and he's crying now. :p

9xJmHnF.jpg

Carl Potts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve lived in both worlds - broke into the comic book business and started keeping marine aquariums in the 1970s. Conventions for both areas of interest are filled with a huge variety of personalities. Over time, things that were once considered fringe and odd have become fairly mainstream. Some of today’s comic convention crowd do have the edge, though, when it comes to visible flamboyance!

Usmcmmills05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy is a Marine and I predict that he's going to come up out of that basement and kick your butt. :cool:

Lol nah, everyone is entitled to their opinions, it's just unfortunate that most of them smell like the inside of a skim cup! Lol jk it's all good I'm weird and I embrace that trash!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 33 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back