Are We Oddballs Too!

Interesting.... o_O
I've had people say to me "really...you're into fish??", while looking at me like I just spoke a foreign language and I'm weird , then I show them the pictures and they respond with "wow...that's beautiful" or better yet they've been to our home and are the first to just sit and stare. I find that ironically humorous.
This hobby and others I have have sometimes caused people who somewhat know me to pause with disbelief and say things like "I never would have guessed you're in to that" like Sasquatch just told them that he's a ballerina. :eek:
 
like Sasquatch just told them that he's a ballerina. :eek:

Somewhere Sasquatch IS a ballerina and he's crying now. :p

9xJmHnF.jpg
 
I’ve lived in both worlds - broke into the comic book business and started keeping marine aquariums in the 1970s. Conventions for both areas of interest are filled with a huge variety of personalities. Over time, things that were once considered fringe and odd have become fairly mainstream. Some of today’s comic convention crowd do have the edge, though, when it comes to visible flamboyance!
 
I predict you'll still be living in your mother's basement at the age of 45. :eek::rolleyes::D


Lol that will never happen, I'll sell everything I own and live in a box under a bridge before that happens! Now that I think of it I'm not even sure if she has a basement! Lol
 
This guy is a Marine and I predict that he's going to come up out of that basement and kick your butt. :cool:

Lol nah, everyone is entitled to their opinions, it's just unfortunate that most of them smell like the inside of a skim cup! Lol jk it's all good I'm weird and I embrace that trash!
 
Lol nah, everyone is entitled to their opinions, it's just unfortunate that most of them smell like the inside of a skim cup! Lol jk it's all good I'm weird and I embrace that trash!
Spoken like a true Marine.
Thank you for your service, BTW!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new