Are you buying a Seneye?

As of right now it's not working because they need to make some adjustments to my device remotely. I'll let you know tomorrow hopefully!
 
That would be great. I will wait for you to give me the thumbs up. Are you finding the rest of it's capability useful? I read somewhere that they might even add CA and ALK to the monitoring capabilities. Have you heard that?
 
That would be great. I will wait for you to give me the thumbs up. Are you finding the rest of it's capability useful? I read somewhere that they might even add CA and ALK to the monitoring capabilities. Have you heard that?

Yes, there is an additional tab in the software that indicates there will be another module for testing additional parameters. I believe it includes calcium, alk, ORP and a couple other params.

So far the pH, ammonia, and temp readings all look accurate when comparing to my RKL.

Going to start a new thread now with my observations.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new