Are you doing enough maintenance on your tank?

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
30,950
Reaction score
54,470
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One aspect of the hobby that can get neglected is tank maintenance. Sometimes, it is because we don't know how to do it or because we forget to do it. I am wondering if you feel like you are doing enough maintenance on your tank. Photo Credit: @Roberto Denadai

FTS5.JPG
 
I'm testing to design so I do next to no maintenance. I'm not planning to be part of the CUC. No thank you
 
I do my maintenance no matter what. But it is summer, and many Reefers are on vacation or doing other hobbies. The tanks tend to take a back seat until late fall for many.
 
Back in the day I was good with maintenance. And I plan on being very regimented with my future project. That old saying 'An OZ of preevention......' holds true with me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new