Are you dosing trace elements in your tank?

Are you saying that you only clean/change your filter sock once every two months?! Tank looks great btw :)

Just curious - why switch from AFR powder -> AFR liquid; are they not the same thing (except powder cheaper)?
Yes that’s correct , I don’t clean or change sock all that often , only if it starts obstructing the water level/ flow into the chambers
 
I dose 2 drops of Isol8mt dosed 24ml/day.
Chaetogro 2ml/day
ESV2pt 20ml/day ESV mag 15ml/day
Kalkwasser 20gr/5G mixture dosed 1G/day
Ammonium Bicarbonate 14ml/day
Mono potassium phosphate 4ml/day
KZ flatwarm stop 1ml/day til it run out

Tank is 48Gal
IMG_7956.jpeg
 
I dose AFR and constant auto water changes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new