Are you OCD about your equipment? Let's see your stuff!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fredro

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2014
Messages
272
Reaction score
149
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my equipment just as much as my reef itself. I have seen some incredible setups that can really be an inspiration. I do my best with what I have and am always looking to improve. Let's see some shots of your fancy equipment! Here's what I'm working with...
927f34d21051aeecb2f646cbf9534d57.jpg
5b4be45fe63398d8a3de85aedf734036.jpg
25b537ebe59a118104c718245a6aa6e7.jpg

And the most recent addition...
1ad61d7890bc78edc1b155826211e49a.jpg
 
nice set up! where did you get the light stand?
Thanks!
The 3 EcoTech Radion Pros are each on their own EcoTech RMS Mount, then I just bent two pieces of aluminum and mounted a 36" T5 Retro fixture to it, nothin' fancy.
 
Seems a lot of guys don't have Refugiums. Just took mine out to make more room in the sump
 
I just removed mine a few months back when I switch to ZEOvit.
 
I was looking for a way to mount Apex equipment in the end of a peninsula, while having it looked organized and neat. Obviously I needed access when necessary , so this is what I came up with.

While tucked away in its cubby:



While pulled out when needed:

 
Very good. Are you using the deep blue stand as well?
No, I'm not. I have a Marineland stand, it was a lot nicer than the DB stand or the cheap pine ones from the LFS. It was WELL worth it.
c4458481dfde51025877d693a2d8f38c.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new