Are you or are you not? Well what is it?

Are you going to ReefAPalooza Orlando?

• Yes I wouldn't miss it!

Votes: 67 10.2%
  • No, I wish I could go but I can't.

Votes: 392 59.8%
  • Not Orlando but I plan on going to one of the other shows in New York or Southern California!

Votes: 115 17.5%
  • I don't like to have fun.

Votes: 82 12.5%

• Total voters

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I missed last year but I was just getting interested on saltwater fishkeeping after more than 20 years with freshwater fish. Now, can't wait for tomorrow.... :)

elisa h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys know how crowded it is Saturday compared to Sunday? Debating which day I should go.

mandi29221

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't make Orlando or Southern California......I didn't know New York had a show???......but I will be at the show in NEW JERSEY! :D
We are going to the new York one hopefully. But every single time we travel our vehicle breaks down going up or down lol. I'm from delaware

Powder_Blue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only live an hour and a half away but I just get the sense that the pricing on the corals aren't going to be good (for the collector pieces. lol) Seems like everyone has some "new release" that they've got ready to drop at $300 for about a 1/2". I've already got the Homewrecker etc. and I'm all good on dry goods. Someone please convince me otherwise if I'm missing something....

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be my first year attending. Are there usually fish for sale, or a coral only event?
There is usually fish for sale. Not a whole lot but there usually are some. Clownfish being the main fish. Last year we seen Biota there with the coral beautys.

Last edited:

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys know how crowded it is Saturday compared to Sunday? Debating which day I should go.
We like going on Sunday. The last day you usually will end up getting a better deal then on Saturday. But you could miss the coral you wanted if it sells out on Saturday.. both days are usually pretty packed.

blazedmasta

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only live an hour and a half away but I just get the sense that the pricing on the corals aren't going to be good (for the collector pieces. lol) Seems like everyone has some "new release" that they've got ready to drop at $300 for about a 1/2". I've already got the Homewrecker etc. and I'm all good on dry goods. Someone please convince me otherwise if I'm missing something....
Discounted prices. Just scoop up a vivid confetti for $175 I asked around and only one vender had it. Seeing everything in person is worth it by itself. A lot of the big names in the hobby is going to be there. I was able to meet Michael Paletta in person a lot with Julius Sprung from two little fishes. Going tomorrow and Sunday as well. Hope to see you there.

Powder_Blue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Discounted prices. Just scoop up a vivid confetti for $175 I asked around and only one vender had it. Seeing everything in person is worth it by itself. A lot of the big names in the hobby is going to be there. I was able to meet Michael Paletta in person a lot with Julius Sprung from two little fishes. Going tomorrow and Sunday as well. Hope to see you there.

Ok I’m in. I was feeling way too guilty for not supporting it with the opportunity to do so. I believe these events are actually crucial to the hobby. I wasn’t even thinking about the speakers.... that’s worth it alone for me. I didn’t realize there would be fish too so hopefully someone brought a few cool anthias. Hope to meet some of you guys sorry for sounding like Debbie Downer I just see a lot of fake looking photos and prices that don’t match the product. I look forward to being impressed!

blazedmasta

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I’m in. I was feeling way too guilty for not supporting it with the opportunity to do so. I believe these events are actually crucial to the hobby. I wasn’t even thinking about the speakers.... that’s worth it alone for me. I didn’t realize there would be fish too so hopefully someone brought a few cool anthias. Hope to meet some of you guys sorry for sounding like Debbie Downer I just see a lot of fake looking photos and prices that don’t match the product. I look forward to being impressed!
I'll stopped by top shelf Aquatics and reefers direct first, their booth is killing it. Tell them Terrell sent you.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back