Are you using Reef2Reef in LIGHT mode or DARK mode?

Are you using Reef2Reef in LIGHT mode or DARK mode?

  • LIGHT

    Votes: 23 33.3%
  • DARK

    Votes: 40 58.0%
  • Didn't know you could change.

    Votes: 6 8.7%

  • Total voters
    69
I guess I use the psycho mode!


For you dark side folks, I have two little buttons that allow me to dim the brightness so I'm not blinded. Come into the light!

1746480700058.png

I petition we rename it psycho mode
 
dark now, just changed. didn't know I could
 
Dark mode 24/7 across all devices. Light mode is so bright to me.
 
Light mode all the time, across every device, every website. I don't really understand what people like so much about dark mode.
 
I was in light, but switched to dark to see the difference again.

Light mode is perfect for work because it's too bright for coworkers to see with a casual glance.

Burning My Eyes GIF by BBC
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new