ArksReef250

Arkaeus

Anthias Spoonerific
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
Location
Lafayette LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I have been creeping on the forums for a few weeks now and thought its time I made a thread showing off the progress of my tank. I also know if Im going through any issues it will help being able to see it.
This is my 250gallon from the beginning (over 10months ago) to where I am now.

Beginning!
















 










Dot-Dash Flasher, this guy changes into some crazy blue markings when flashing




My cam feed on the side of the tank.


Cyclops-Eeze auto feeder. I use this to feed the anthias dring the day.

















 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new