Arrow Crab Concerns

Jack biocube 32

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2021
Messages
59
Reaction score
14
Location
sksjshdhhdhe
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Around five o’clock today I added an arrow crab to my tank and left. When I got back he was at the top of my tank eating the seaweed from my veggie clip. Just wondering if this normal behavior, if it happens often, and how to prevent it so I don’t wast seaweed

0F91EC0D-4993-451E-98D9-4A9BAAC93AF0.jpeg 841E5598-05DC-4DDB-BE8D-933A1AAB62EB.jpeg 124388FC-F53A-4A86-96E4-2C516996A4D5.jpeg
 
Cheaper than snails….
It’s an opportunistic feeder, not picky at all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new