Check out this art work from @joshporksandwic:

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am an artist. Check out my website And Instagram to see if you find any you like. Most of my reef art are displayed and selling at the local fish store. so if you like any of them let me know, I may do custom for you.
instagram lazycoffeedesign
www.lazycoffeedesign.com 27DE7090-CF59-4FA5-9163-43BA9D3A4E2E.jpeg
Awesome stuff!!! Definitely the best coral art I’ve seen

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That means a lot to me. Thank you very much!
I especially loved the shadowing on the scolys, they really look 3D. I’ve always had issues trying to make the meat of the scoly look fluffy, they always look very flat. The detail on the zoa is also incredible! Are they UV reactive? It kind of looks like they are, and that’d be really cool looking! I can’t really seem to figure out how to buy the art, is it a mobile issue?

Lazycoffeedesign/Elain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I especially loved the shadowing on the scolys, they really look 3D. I’ve always had issues trying to make the meat of the scoly look fluffy, they always look very flat. The detail on the zoa is also incredible! Are they UV reactive? It kind of looks like they are, and that’d be really cool looking! I can’t really seem to figure out how to buy the art, is it a mobile issue?
My website is still under construction and most of them are on display and selling at local fish store. The website is more like a portfolio for me now but I will eventually make the shopping cart happen! They are all UV reactive! Looks great under normal light and fish tank light! Are you an artist as well? We can share experience and technique!

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My website is still under construction and most of them are on display and selling at local fish store. The website is more like a portfolio for me now but I will eventually make the shopping cart happen! They are all UV reactive! Looks great under normal light and fish tank light! Are you an artist as well? We can share experience and technique!
I’m just a self taught hobbyist, mostly just stuff for me and gifts for family/friends. Here’s a couple little ones I did for above my fish tank last week, nowhere near as nice as yours! CE054553-D948-4697-97BB-3F22E73B265A.png

Lazycoffeedesign/Elain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just a self taught hobbyist, mostly just stuff for me and gifts for family/friends. Here’s a couple little ones I did for above my fish tank last week, nowhere near as nice as yours! CE054553-D948-4697-97BB-3F22E73B265A.png
Oh wow I actually love it very much! very talented! I am going to follow you on Instagram! you are an artist for sure and I love your creativity!

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I’ve been painting for a few years now just for my walls. I’m trying to get better! I do a lot of artsy stuff, mainly macrame, embroidery, and sculpture but I sketch and paint too if I have a great idea :)
Oh wow I actually love it very much! very talented! I am going to follow you on Instagram! you are an artist for sure and I love your creativity!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back