Art

(Poseidon)

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2020
Messages
42
Reaction score
127
Location
The Deep
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love drawing and wanted to share some of the things I've been working on. All opinions are welcome as I'd love any feedback. At the moment this is a snippet of a piece I'm currently working on. It will be four posters long.

IMG_20211014_165041947_3.jpg IMG_20211014_221335715_2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love drawing and wanted to share some of the things I've been working on. All opinions are welcome as I'd love any feedback. At the moment this is a snippet of a piece I'm currently working on. It will be four posters long.

IMG_20211014_165041947_3.jpg IMG_20211014_221335715_2.jpg

Very Nice, love the ship!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new