Arts Underwater Reef

Arts Underwater Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
32
Location
glendale
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there Everyone, I’m new to social media but I have been into the business since I was a kid I’d always love the water. Now I have a bunch of fish tanks with many types of corals, zoas and more and would love to share what works for me which might work for you. On my IG I share a bunch of pics and videos of my tanks if you would like to stop by and watch @arts.underwater.reef

This has been a fun hobby I enjoy and would love to help out other hobbyist as well.

F89B3E2F-8F4F-4130-8BC5-EBACD6EEB9C8.jpeg A7679634-D3D1-48B5-9F0B-F7E8ED17B614.jpeg 39E084E2-9F6F-4CEB-BBF3-3F95B446BB89.jpeg B6BF934B-E3C8-4EAF-B0EC-1FB2C82C8B4A.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey there Everyone, I’m new to social media but I have been into the business since I was a kid I’d always love the water. Now I have a bunch of fish tanks with many types of corals, zoas and more and would love to share what works for me which might work for you. On my IG I share a bunch of pics and videos of my tanks if you would like to stop by and watch @arts.underwater.reef

This has been a fun hobby I enjoy and would love to help out other hobbyist as well.

F89B3E2F-8F4F-4130-8BC5-EBACD6EEB9C8.jpeg A7679634-D3D1-48B5-9F0B-F7E8ED17B614.jpeg 39E084E2-9F6F-4CEB-BBF3-3F95B446BB89.jpeg B6BF934B-E3C8-4EAF-B0EC-1FB2C82C8B4A.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 81
Hey there Everyone, I’m new to social media but I have been into the business since I was a kid I’d always love the water. Now I have a bunch of fish tanks with many types of corals, zoas and more and would love to share what works for me which might work for you. On my IG I share a bunch of pics and videos of my tanks if you would like to stop by and watch @arts.underwater.reef

This has been a fun hobby I enjoy and would love to help out other hobbyist as well.

F89B3E2F-8F4F-4130-8BC5-EBACD6EEB9C8.jpeg A7679634-D3D1-48B5-9F0B-F7E8ED17B614.jpeg 39E084E2-9F6F-4CEB-BBF3-3F95B446BB89.jpeg B6BF934B-E3C8-4EAF-B0EC-1FB2C82C8B4A.jpeg
Welcome to Da Reef!
Marine Biology Ocean GIF
 
Hey there Everyone, I’m new to social media but I have been into the business since I was a kid I’d always love the water. Now I have a bunch of fish tanks with many types of corals, zoas and more and would love to share what works for me which might work for you. On my IG I share a bunch of pics and videos of my tanks if you would like to stop by and watch @arts.underwater.reef

This has been a fun hobby I enjoy and would love to help out other hobbyist as well.

F89B3E2F-8F4F-4130-8BC5-EBACD6EEB9C8.jpeg A7679634-D3D1-48B5-9F0B-F7E8ED17B614.jpeg 39E084E2-9F6F-4CEB-BBF3-3F95B446BB89.jpeg B6BF934B-E3C8-4EAF-B0EC-1FB2C82C8B4A.jpeg
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new