As close to science as I will likely get.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Another test.
IMG_20240708_190844549_HDR.jpg


Within acceptable parameters for now. Will have to check the log, but not sure nitrates changed all that much. Phos is down, but that is likely the lanthanum I dosed last snowing. And with that we have, even for me, crosse over in to "too many variables to produce valuable data".

Observations are: rocks are nice and dark. Haven't had wild coraline growth for over a year. I'm ok with that, tank's acrylic and scraping is horrible. Sand is nice and white. Could be in part the MB clean, probably mostly the sleeper goby. Nutrients level, or at least not climbing. Glass cleaning is easier. Coral are growing as they always have, maybe a little better.

Conclusion:
Mb clean may be snake oil, but I'm not sure I gave it a fair shake.

Mb7 I'll stick with as I do have PE that I didn't have before. I may lean into feeding the bac before dosing it, see what happens there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new