As promised my new additions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acronuts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acronuts

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2008
Messages
890
Reaction score
96
Location
Davenport,Orlando Fl. Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
Just wanted to share some new additions.
Aussie Rainbow Acan Lord
100_1782.jpg


Nuclear Freeze
100_1781.jpg


Montipora Sponges
100_1769.jpg

I promise to get a better pic of this last one soon.
Aussis green blasto Merletti
100_1780.jpg
 
Well how I got it was interesting. I was at my lfs. I had picked another lps. Before bagging it the worker at the store asked his boss how much it would be. His boss said that coral was already sold. Oh man I thought! What rotten luck. The boss told me to pick any other one and I could have it for $60. I got to pick that coral which normally costs over $100.
 
Love the blasto, here's mine that I just got. 3 big heads and 2 little babies, glows in any light......
CIMG5740.jpg
 
Awesome! These I feel will do better in our tanks than getting a colony from the wild. Which have a dendency not to survive. Good luck with yours!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new