• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ASD Atmospheres

Beerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0290.JPG
IMG_0291.JPG
IMG_0294.JPG
These are probably the rarest zoas in the hobby and most of the ones for sale in those FB groups are fake. I got from Nelson and he got directly from ASD. I take bad pics but if you search in this forum you can see clearer pics.

In order in pictures:
1) 3 large adults $275
2) 1 large adult and 2 medium babies $225
3) 1 large adult $100
4) 1 large adult $100
5) 1 large adult, 1 medium baby, 3 babies $300

TSA Hawaiian Dreams / Blood Wars $60 for 3p

White Walkers $15pp
CB Rainbow Infusions $15pp

Also have Captain America, PZ Prometheans, Utter Chaos, Buttmunchers, Tubbs Blue, Space Monsters, BBEB, Sakura Sunrise, Fire and Ice and others.

I can send more pics if you want. Just msg me.

Also have a ton of high end SPS.

Payment by PayPal for goods/services. I cover fees. I would never ask you to do something dishonest.

Shipping is $50 or if you are in CA it will be less.

Standard DOA rules if there is an issue. Shipping non refundable. I have shipped hundreds of times and have been in the hobby for 35+ years.

OP
OP
Beerman

Beerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they are similar to blue lagoons but still different. Brighter and more "glittery" for one. Nothing like the picture above. If you search in this forum you will see better pics. I got from the guy who had better pics. I just can't take them.

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they are similar to blue lagoons but still different. Brighter and more "glittery" for one. Nothing like the picture above. If you search in this forum you will see better pics. I got from the guy who had better pics. I just can't take them.
What are the ones in the last picture bottom right?
The all blue ones

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think your pics could be any better. Clear, bright, white balanced and unsaturated and not shot under pure blue light. Thank you. They're beautiful

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back