• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ASD leprechauns and ASD Hyper Jubilees pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter bbandu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bbandu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
313
Reaction score
3
Location
Poway, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok folks I have a 3 polyp frag of ASD Leprechauns and a 2 polyp frag of ASD Hyper Jubilees to trade.

Looking to trade for high end mushrooms. (Bounce, Jawbreakers etc.)

leprechauns cropped.jpeg
hyper jubliees cropped.jpeg
 
I have a baby jawbreaker I could hold for you if you are interested. PM for pics. It would be best to wait a little while to do anything with the babies I have as they got damaged when their mother was fragged a few weeks ago, but they are healing fast and will be healthy enough to frag in not too much longer. I can also pay for shipping both ways of you are willing to use my FedEx account number. Let me know.
 
Got jawbreaker i can trade
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new