ASD Master Bowerbanki- extra rare!

Item Price
$5000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sea_Monkey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
971
Reaction score
1,097
Location
Dallas, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey r2r up for grab is this very rare with nice balance of colored frag of
master bowerbanki.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

wysiwyg-$5000 hand delivered one head with a baby on the side.
64E0F2BA-B810-492B-BEAA-11584372C20C.jpeg

3D2886D8-1E6E-4640-B870-F4D1860D5CCC.jpeg

543F6812-B8A0-4909-84E7-C9EFE4521E27.jpeg


C7BE7E0E-ADBA-46BF-98CB-F5B2B7B5D648.jpeg



D58DA53B-E1C2-4F6A-A66D-3293850F6049.jpeg

the frag sitting next to my Snipersps(bottom right) and mama on the top(NFS)

E29FD6A7-EAF3-46F7-BADB-18A5174C9CB2.jpeg

When I fragged it off of mama, Aug 28th 2022
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new