ASD- Phoenix sun vs rainbow Phoenix monti?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chris86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chris86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2016
Messages
226
Reaction score
96
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone seen both of these in person? I'm thinking about getting one or the other. Any pictures to showcase the differences would be great. Thanks again :)
 
They seem to look similar and they have different appearances when they have different lighting on them. I"m tagging along.
 
Oh I have the rainbow phoenix. Its a slow grower for me. It has blue polpys and not as yellowish as some I have seen. its more orangish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new