Asking for an ID with blue lights on

  • Thread starter Thread starter James M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've been guilty of both, wondering how I'm going to ID this and posting pics and wondering how anyone is going to help me;Hilarious

This is a valid point, and I am one of those that roll w/ the " no such thing as stupid questions" group, and I certainly would not want to discourage anyone in need of help posting whatever they can to get help, and understand many may be limited on photo gear or skills.
My peeve is just those that are asking for ID's or such where everything in the tank is a shade of purple, and we just can't see any details or defining colors that may help ID, and many when asked seem to be able to turn on daylights, it would just save a step in posting natural light pics from the start if able to do so.
 
This is a valid point, and I am one of those that roll w/ the " no such thing as stupid questions" group, and I certainly would not want to discourage anyone in need of help posting whatever they can to get help, and understand many may be limited on photo gear or skills.
My peeve is just those that are asking for ID's or such where everything in the tank is a shade of purple, and we just can't see any details or defining colors that may help ID, and many when asked seem to be able to turn on daylights, it would just save a step in posting natural light pics from the start if able to do so.
Agree 100% my friend:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new