Aslam's Shallow Cube.

Great looking tank looking forward to seeing how Zeovit works out I've been thinking of giving it a shot for a while now
 
20170217_120801.jpg
Updated fts
 
Some sad news.
I have noticed montipora eating nudibranchs in my cube.
Will be removing all the plating and digi montis.
Hopefully this will starve them.
Also, placed an order for a small fragtank.
Specs:
600 x 600 x 300(height) 10mm starfire.

Will setup in the coming weeks and post pics.
I am happy to report my acros are doing well.
 
i tried once a 30 gallon cube, maybe it was too small, dont feel like i am a cube person
 
Any updates? As far as the nudis go, I had an infestation a couple of years ago. I had 4 wrasses in a 90g. After I used chemicals to removed them, the wrasses cleaned house in a couple of months. Since then, I have had no issues. Can’t wait to see the update.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new