ASMR

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lyss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lyss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
1,797
Location
New York City
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so ppl are gonna think I’m nuts. BUT I like to watch succulent houseplant and coral unboxing videos on YouTube b/c they’re some of the best unintentional asmr out there.
 
I’ve watched a few hours of folks opening packs of old baseball cards. Haven’t collected cards in 30 years. I told my friend about it. He admitted to watching hours of the same thing himself.

My girlfriend collects the drop offs of succulents and other plants at her local plant nursery. They let her take whatever is on the floor. They’re like frags in my mind. She’s got a room full of rescues that have become huge. I’ll bet she watches that sort of stuff. Gonna ask now.

We’re all nuts.
 
I’ve watched a few hours of folks opening packs of old baseball cards. Haven’t collected cards in 30 years. I told my friend about it. He admitted to watching hours of the same thing himself.

My girlfriend collects the drop offs of succulents and other plants at her local plant nursery. They let her take whatever is on the floor. They’re like frags in my mind. She’s got a room full of rescues that have become huge. I’ll bet she watches that sort of stuff. Gonna ask now.

We’re all nuts.
I actually just looked up baseball card pack opening vids haha — in most the ppl are talking too high energy to be unintentional asmr but I found one guy that was more soft spoken and had the best voice. The sound of the packs opening is really great, too.

Initially I watched succulent and coral unboxing for vendors I was thinking of ordering from, to see how others were receiving them. Then I was like omg the sound of tissue paper being unwrapped and plastic bags being opened is amazing unintentional asmr.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new