Aspera?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeterErc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PeterErc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
973
Reaction score
1,560
Location
S Fl.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,

My guess Is the green stag is an Aspera, whatcha think? The tank had AEFW infestation and has been reset a couple times since then. Found the pics in an old photo bucket account. I would like to get another piece to grow out, as the formation is nice.

Thanks
2010006.jpg 2010008.jpg
 
Thanks, here’s a Tumida pic. I know my pic is not the best, it’s all I got IMG_2072.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 2010008.jpg
    2010008.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 75
  • 2010020.jpg
    2010020.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 69
Maybe, the axial corallites look different.

Here’s an screenshot from old thread I found.

IMG_2084.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new