assembling 40-45 liter marine nano aquarium

RH~reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a 40-45 liter nano with water scape, backpack filter, led light and everything, but I do not plan to put a skimmer. What advice could you give me about that, and if they have teams that you can advise me, they are appreciated
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new