Astoundingly Awesome Tales

Creative, you are always creating man. like the concept.
 
This is a great idea. I have some original Doom directions that I was going to make a collage with. Also I bought a screen used Phaser to make into a shadow box. I have a theater so this kind of stuff is great in there!
 
Thank you!.

I like Fallout quite a bit if you can't tell :P.. I also Have "Tesla" done as well... I just need more room to hang all of it.

Next build I think I am going to do a vault boy out of 3/4" acrylic painted and back lit with Led's :). We will see though.
 
So cool man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new