Astrea snail turning orange

restep19807

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I just noticed my astrea snails shell is turning orange I been trying to find out why with some research. I like to cross reference what I find. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?
 

Attachments

  • 1419703259756.jpg
    1419703259756.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 1419703275550.jpg
    1419703275550.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 156
Well with the camera quality, it is hard to tell but I would say it is coralline? Or, more likely, a well dressed snail going out dancing.:wink:
 
Hope this one is a little better. I know I can get really good pics with the note 3
 

Attachments

  • 1419972616796.jpg
    1419972616796.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 159
How does the tank look so far. It's about 5 months in
 

Attachments

  • 1419973113619.jpg
    1419973113619.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 130

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new