At fish store need advices fast

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kershaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was going to get a ice cap. But my tank is going on 3 weeks of my current one not working. Vertex was in stock at lfs. They had some regular reef octopus but nothing I wanted. So price of 350 and something good quality that was in stock.

Have them order you a Tunze 9410.

For $329 it's a much nicer, more-compact skimmer IMO, and sized perfectly for your tank.

csm_9410.000_7d7c799bc7.jpg
 
Have them order you a Tunze 9410.

For $329 it's a much nicer, more-compact skimmer IMO, and sized perfectly for your tank.

csm_9410.000_7d7c799bc7.jpg
Too late. I didn't want to wait anymore. Two stores said at least a week to get anything ordered.
 
Understood...and it's not like you can't switch later on if you want. :)

I'm confused though...at one point you said only the 130 was available, but then the 150 came up at the end....did you find the bigger model somewhere?
 
So they had new 130 and a new 200
The. They had a 150 in a new display they where setting up
 
Ah good! Not so bad size-wise then! :)
 
Yea. Should work well. I don't plan on adding allot to tank as the next 10 months as I will be attending a sheriff academy. So I don't need the added stress of adding something and potentially having a problem I won't have time to deal with properly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new