ATB 840 v2 with Sicce 1200 PSK

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hyphnx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
181
Reaction score
129
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used for a week, I went back to Reef Octopus. Asking $400 or best offer.

Free shipping

IMG_0457.jpeg IMG_0456.jpeg IMG_0455.jpeg IMG_0454.jpeg
 
Bump
 
Atb makes a great skimmer, they were in early in the cone skimmer days.

Good deal, too notch skimmer
 
Atb makes a great skimmer, they were in early in the cone skimmer days.

Good deal, too notch skimmer
Appreciate it, it worked great but just needed something bigger! Spread the word!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new