• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI 36 in 6 bulb

Nathan Froehner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
40
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the process of moving. I had to get rid of my reef tank as there is no space in my new home. I am looking to sell my ATI T5 36 in fixture 6 bulbs plus reefbrite LED blue strip. No idea where to sell it. No local fish stores within 100 miles. Anyone interested shoot me a text 319-269-7149
 
In the process of moving. I had to get rid of my reef tank as there is no space in my new home. I am looking to sell my ATI T5 36 in fixture 6 bulbs plus reefbrite LED blue strip. No idea where to sell it. No local fish stores within 100 miles. Anyone interested shoot me a text 319-269-7149
You need to post a price.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new