ATI 36" LED/T5 Hybrid Powermodule

  • Thread starter Thread starter ws6kid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ws6kid

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2014
Messages
737
Reaction score
377
Location
Westerville, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, I am moving and my tank will be growing in size so I will not need the 36" anymore. Amazing light. PAR monster. Purchased in April of this year along with all of the bulbs. It is an 8 bulb unit with 2 T5 Clusters.

$1200 shipped with all of the used bulbs included.



Not looking for trades at the moment as everything will be taken down for 7-8 months during this move.

Thanks!
 
man, glws. this is a fixture i REALLY want but can't afford at this time. if you want to trade for a chalice, let me know
 
Yea, I love the light. It is great that I get to upgrade to the tank I have always wanted once the move is complete, but a shame to think of getting rid of this fixture. I am using it on a 120g, 4x2x2. It works great. I keep mostly sps. I will get a FTS up.
 
Never measured it really. Just know I don't do well with Chalices these days because its a lot of light. If you work the LEDs up in intensity, you can really up the PAR. I run them at 40%.
 
You had a four feet tank and three feet of light. Did that affect sps anyway for not having even distribution.
 
only makes 6 inches missing on either end... raise it a tad more and you have full tank coverage... no big deal
 
I actually prefer the 6" at each end. Doesn't crowd the top of the tank.

Few more pics:




Also found the original box and foam blocks to ship it.
 
It is in a large canopy with 5 fans to keep it cool. The ballast is below the tank to be sure no components are over heated.
 
A good friend runs the 48" version and it is amazing! I've never been a fan of LEDs as the only lighting source but combined with T5s is an SPS guy's dream come true. Good luck with the sale!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new