• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI 8 Bulb Dimmable Sunpower

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATI 8 Bulb Dimmable Sunpower

Fantastic light but at 18" front to back it was overkill for my 18" front to back tank. Reflectors have some discoloration but does not impact performance. This is the older model that doesn't hold time if it loses power. You can remedy this by purchasing the new control board from ATI North America, or do what I did and plug it into a UPS. No bulbs included.

$250 local pickup. I'm open to shipping on your dime but between freight and the UPS/Fedex boxing and packing fee it will be expensive.

ATI1.jpg ATI2.jpg ATI3.jpg

OP
OP
TerraFerma

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's difficult to get an exact quote because I don't know what size box Fedex/UPS would use. But probably around $100 based on weight and loose dimensions.

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill take it, pm me paypal when you work out the exact shipping cost if still willing to ship for the 250+ shipping price

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back