ATI Bulb Selection

  • Thread starter Thread starter blackz151
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blackz151

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
110
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a deep blue 80 48x26x16. I ended up getting a giesemann matrixx 8 bulb 60" light for a crazy price I could not pass up. Since it does have 3 power supplies I was going to only run 6 bulbs being 8 bulbs are going to be crazy crazy over kill. My question is what bulbs should I go with.

Right now I keep a few softies and 2 clams. Since I have a better light I think I would like to try my luck in some hard corals as well.

ATI recommends.

1 purple
3 blue+
2 Aquablue special.

Just want to see what you guys run so I can order them up and get this thing going.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new