ATI Dimmable Fixture Question

How high do you have your lamp tree above tank and how high is your fixture above water. Super clean set up. I just ordered my ati fixture and have a DSA 105 which is about the same measurements as your tank.

The lamp tree hangers are at 16" tall from the tank's rim and the ATI fixture is at 9" above water. I have this light fixture for about 8 weeks now. My sps are getting good colorations. The built in controller added a nice little gadget. All over, very pleased with this ATI T5.
 
Just an FYI for everyone for burn-in time for new bulbs before dimming...

I came across a post on the D-D website that suggested 100 hours burn-in time before dimming so I got to hunting around the internets for other manufacturers. I didn't find any other aquarium-specific manufacturer recommendations, but every other reference I found also suggested 100 hour burn-in. So I'm going to start doing 100 hour now on ATI bulbs and others (I use KZ occasionally).

Simple maths: 100 hours = 4 days and 4 hours. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new