• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI LED POWERMODULE 2 led clusters, 8 t5 tubes version 1 non wifi

OP
OP
ssdawood

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reduced 570 picked up Brewster NY
690 shipped in lower 48
Or send me your own shipping label.

I don't have corals anymore only some softies. I don't need it.

OP
OP
ssdawood

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My plan was to have this light with either radion gen 4s or kessil 360x for shimmer

If you have a 4 foot tank you can use this with kessil for shimmer or radion xr15 gen4 or gen 5 for rest coverage
This easily covers 36in. Two led clusters can be programmed, eight 39w tubes can also be programmed on 2 channels. Run leds for 10 hours, and fill in tubes for 3 hrs max midday. Especially for sps, Leds cause shading which don't color up bottom of corals.
To combat that you either have to hang lights 30in high or use double the recommended fixtures.
Leds with t5 is the answer to blanket the whole tank with light.

For 72in tank you could do this fixture with radion xr15 or kessil a360x on either side.
You can also have this light over the sps part of your tank and radion over LPS and softies. Possibilities are endless

Another advantage is parts. Ballasts, reflectors will always be available. Let's say 5 years led clusters go out. You still have 8 bulb fixture. And you can fix it yourself other than led part.

I don't see it bad for 570 picked up or 699 shipped. You won't loose cash.
Anyone with corals this is a win win.

Go price out adjustable two channel 8 39w t5 fixture from ati
Then you will clearly see value.

Rant over, this was part of my sales training

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back