ATI Lighting Schedules

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gondore
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gondore

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
51
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am curious to see what lighting schedules you guys are running with your 6 or 8 bulb T5 fixtures. If you can also post the bulbs you are running that would be great as it will help to better determine par levels.
 
In my 6 bulb I run front to back
Blue+
Blue+
Coral+
Blue+
Purple+
Blue+

I don't have any par measurements. I run 2 blue+ for 12 hours and the rest come on for u believe 6. I'll have to check to be sure on that. The fixture hangs 9" above the water and I also have a reefbrite strip on the front.
image.jpeg
 
Checking to see if you confirmed the six hours? Also, hard to tell from here, any SPS in there?

Just ordered a six bulb, EXCITED!
 
6 bulb as well for me on display and 6 bulb on the way for frag tank!

3 blue plus
2 coral plus
1 purple plus

125g display, 380 par top of rocks and 200 sand bed. Fixture 10" awl. I'm going to lower it a little this week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new